Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

i have submitted some new articles and gave them “Read more” links, so the article is not in full length in the section overview. So far so good.
    But now i have created my 7th article. When i use the “Read more” it breaks my left and right positions on the right side. Take a look on the picture, the first one shows how it should look like, the second forces the ja-tabs and the banner to be in the left side under the articles.
    Thats really strange…
    Any ideas?

Cheers
    Nickel

Nick R JA JobBoard

Solved. There was a problem with the table. After 2 hours i found it 😉

cre8 Friend

Sorry for digging up this thread but I’m also having the same problem… When I use the readmore function it breaks the right side of the site (modules) and all the articles except the last one are included at the Leading article just like yours…

I have an image attached to see what I mean.

Could you please tell me what you did to solve it? I have deleted and re-created all sections / categories twice and I still have the problem… I’m very frustrated.

Thanks in advance!

1. problem
    joeflynn Friend

Always always, when something happens like this to me, I look at the article’s html and find there is something that I copied and pasted that is bizarre. Get rid of the bizarre code…often at the end…and everything turns back to normal.

Good luck

cre8 Friend

You were right. There was an error when I used <div align=justify> to wrap all the text and when I used the read more button the <div> wasn’t closed so all these articles were messed up!

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cre8 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum