Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi. I am struggling to find the css where you change the Read More link color for the 3 modules below the slideshow. You will see if you go to the Module marked (1) Accommodation – and you go to the end of the text – there’s a “read more” link, but you cannot see it because the text color is the same as the background color. Where can i change it.

thank you in advance for your help

amsolutions Friend

Hello,

You need to get to the css file of the colour of the template version you are using.

In other words, go to this FTP directory for your website: templates/ja_halite/css/colors/your_template_color.css
    (For example I am using the red JA Halite theme so I would go to /templates/ja_halite/css/colors/red.css)

When opened in Notepad (or whatever you use) go down to Line 20 (approximately) to find this:

a.readon {
    color: #990000;
    }

(The colour here will be different to this one as I have also had to change it for my website)

Simply insert the colour code you wish, save, re-upload and refresh your web page.

I hope this works for you 🙂

edit: You also have to go to templates/ja_halite/css/template.css and find this (somewhere between lines 40-45 near the top):

/* Readon links ---*/
    a.readon {
    background: url(../images/arrow.png) no-repeat 0px 5px;
    color: #990000;
    font-weight: none;
    padding-left: 12px;
    }

and change the colour there too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amsolutions 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum