Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have re-sized my header and nav bar to suit but am now left with a gap between nav bar and the modules below…please advise how to raise the modules so that they sit flush with the nav bar.

also

in the slideshow module, is it possible to make the article title linkable instead of relying on the read more link

thanks in advance

1. screen1
    Manos Moderator

Hello,

The link you provided is not working is there any way i can take a look at your website? Also please set CSS and JS optimization to NO from template settings in order for me to be able to debug.

Regards

moreguinness Friend

hi site is active and working http://www.amplifymusic.co.uk…. css and js optimization off as requested …

Manos Moderator

Hello,

You have changed the #ja-mainnav position right ?
    Now you have to change the #ja-topbar (add top: -30px; ) and also you have to find .ja-slide-main-wrap and add (top: -30px; )

Please let me know if that helps you.

Regards

moreguinness Friend

Super ..simple when you know how !! thanks for that…any ideas on changing the read more link and instead making the title across the slideshow module link to the article?

Manos Moderator

I am not sure i understand what’s your inquiry can you please be more specific ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum