Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Hung,

I am still trying to get the left menu block of JA Zibal from the RIGHT side to the LEFT side…

Please…:cool: , it can’t be that difficult…. I am bursting a valve trying to make it so – correctly.

I have the menu block at the left.. as required… but I cannot see how to shift the backround and border styles from the right side where the menu block used to be – to the left.

Oh, come on I know you know!! 😀

Chris

Hung Dinh Friend

Hello Hung,

I am still trying to get the left menu block of JA Zibal from the RIGHT side to the LEFT side…

Please…:cool: , it can’t be that difficult…. I am bursting a valve trying to make it so – correctly.

I have the menu block at the left.. as required… but I cannot see how to shift the backround and border styles from the right side where the menu block used to be – to the left.

Oh, come on I know you know!! 😀

Chris</blockquote>
    Chris, we are working on the fixes for this, please subscribe to this thread
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-zibal-readme-and-bug-report-thread/
    to get updated
    Thank you very much for your patience.

klmklm Friend

Hi,

Looking at this post I am trying to get the menu form the right to the left, I looked every where for this, any advice or how about to do this.

Thanks in advance…..:-*

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  klmklm 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum