Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i have the problem with ja zite localhost installation as well. it stuck at the step just after the database setup.
    with the forever loading icon. wait for 15mins, its just remain.

i work fine with joomlart tempates, only ja zite. anyone have any idea? please. thank you

jooservices Friend

Hi all,
    # This topic is started by eliasparra and since 2013. Please create your own topic with your issue detail ( even it’s similar issue ) to make topic is clean and easier to follow up.
    # I have checked latest quickstart downloaded from our server and everything installed as well. Please make sure at your side:
    – Download package is valid. Make sure it’s not be corrupted .

http://superuser.com/questions/359245/how-do-i-check-many-rar-files-for-corruption-at-once

– Make sure your server is matched system requirements. There are some complain about database install step be stucked. It should be ajax error than caused freezed. You can temporarily turn off display error of PHP to prevent breaking ajax ( For sample: Joomla! not yet supported for PHP 5.6 than some warning, strict error will display.
    – About install sample . I confirmed all packages are released with valid sample database. For Joomla! 2.5 you’ll need click on install sample database at final step. For Joomla! 3.x you’ll need to choose sample database in radio list.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum