Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I believe there is a problem with the quickstart package as i can’t install sample data. I’ve tried in many configurations locally and in a remote server but without any luck. Please check it out.

Thanks

eee0oob Friend

I have tried it on a local host and it worked… haven’t yet tried it on an actual host. 🙂

we2solutions Friend

Hi,

I download and install the pack with sample data.its worked for me.plz download again and see..

thanks

pentasi Friend

installing on server with php 5.3.3 and it works like a charm

failed on php 5.2

mitsos92 Friend

Thanks guys for the responses but i still have no luck with the installation.

I think there is a way to overcome the problem. I would really appreciate if someone with a working qs installation uploaded a sql backup of his “fresh” database.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi mitsos92,

Which version of PHP are you using? Please try to upgrade to PHP versoin 5.3.x

mitsos92 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 342265 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi mitsos92,

Which version of PHP are you using? Please try to upgrade to PHP versoin 5.3.x</blockquote>

It wasn’t php. I am using 5.3.8 and 5.4.7. Anyway, i have installed easily the stable QS without any trouble.

Saguaros Moderator

Great it works now 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum