Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    will be quickstart of Uber template available also for Joomla 2.5 (and when)?
    And if will not, i have to ask JA Developers, why not.
    I think that joomla 2.5 is still supported.

Thanks for reply

Khanh Le Moderator

Quickstart is just a starting point for user who want to explore the product quickly. We provide only quickstart package for Joomla 3 to encourage users to switch to Joomla 3 while the Joomla 2.5 will be ended of life soon (start from 2015). Only quickstart on Joomla 3 does not mean only work on Joomla 3. The Uber is well tested and fully work with Joomla 2.5. If you still use Joomla 2.5, you can install Uber template as well as ACM module on your current system.

pepiczek Friend

<em>@khanh le 452690 wrote:</em><blockquote>Quickstart is just a starting point for user who want to explore the product quickly. We provide only quickstart package for Joomla 3 to encourage users to switch to Joomla 3 while the Joomla 2.5 will be ended of life soon (start from 2015). Only quickstart on Joomla 3 does not mean only work on Joomla 3. The Uber is well tested and fully work with Joomla 2.5. If you still use Joomla 2.5, you can install Uber template as well as ACM module on your current system.</blockquote>

Thanks for your reply.
    I need J25 just for one specific project & Uber seems to be good choice… So i’m going to play with clear instal of J25 & Uber template with extensions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pepiczek 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum