Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

It takes the database connection and shows me the overview/finalize screen. I click on install, it goes through four lines (backing up database, etc.) and then goes back to the overview/finalize screen rather the the "remove the installation directory" screen. Screenshot attached.
    Whaever I did, it bounced me to the overview/finalize screen. I even reuploaded the quick start package into a second directory (jbdb is our tests,) but the result was the same.
    I’ve installed dozens of quick starts, etc. without a problem like this.
    I tried renaming the installation folder manually and got the error
    No configuration file found and no installation code available. Exiting.

Help please.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I have not found the screenshot in your first post , could u added them and let me know what error you are getting after click on remove the installation directory .

daveburstein Friend

Pankal

Sorry. The screenshot was a TIFF which didn’t upload. Changed it to a jpeg, now attached.

As you can see in the screenshot, I didn’t get to delete the installation directory; It just went back to the "overview/finalize" screen.

Not sure what to do.

Thanks for the help.

1. imageedit__6842690289
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    follow the steps below :
    Increase the max execution time to 600 and memory limits to 512M from PHP configurations .
    Then Restart Apache ,
    Download the latest Quickstart package
    Install the package again on new folder and on a Fresh DB .
    Wait for complete the process in 3rd step with help of THIS DOC .

hdavid90 Friend

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. I already reupload the quickstart and still loop

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    follow the steps in my last post .

Increase the max execution time to 600 and memory limits to 512M from PHP configurations .
    Then Restart Apache ,
    Download the latest Quickstart package
    Install the package again on new folder and on a Fresh DB .
    Wait for complete the process

hdavid90 Friend

I was using the latest quickstart package (downloaded today) and I’m using hostgator hosting, i can edit php, I already did it, but dont know how to restart apache or something more in hostgator

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can ask your host and they will do this both things for you .

hdavid90 Friend

Hi, I tried in local host and the problem is the same, other quickstarts work. so im sure that the problem is with this quickstart.

EDIT: I’m using a shared hosting and support told me that i cant increase those values

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum