Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I installed with quickstart and it works fine when connected to internet but when i disconnected internet it shows error on the frontend but backend works fine and i decided to lunch on server the backend works fine but fronend not working

Thank you in advance

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Some assets will load from internet like google fonts.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Some assets will load from internet like google fonts.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

qolby Friend

Hi,
    But now i have uploaded it on live server not working yet pls take a look from you end

Thanks

qolby Friend

Hi,
    But now i have uploaded it on live server not working yet pls take a look from you end

Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@qolby 475330 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I installed with quickstart and it works fine when connected to internet but when i disconnected internet it shows error on the frontend but backend works fine and i decided to lunch on server the backend works fine but fronend not working

Thank you in advance</blockquote>

Not sure how/why a website site would load when not connected to internet. :confused:

TomC Moderator

<em>@qolby 475330 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thank you in advance</blockquote>

Not sure how/why a website site would load when not connected to internet. :confused:

qolby Friend

Hi,
    I mean when i was still working on localhost anyway now is on liveserver now still not working

qolby Friend

Hi,
    I mean when i was still working on localhost anyway now is on liveserver now still not working

TomC Moderator

<em>@qolby 475375 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I mean when i was still working on localhost anyway now is on liveserver now still not working</blockquote>

How deep are you into your site development?

Might want to wipe the slate clean and re-install the template onto your web server.

TomC Moderator

<em>@qolby 475375 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I mean when i was still working on localhost anyway now is on liveserver now still not working</blockquote>

How deep are you into your site development?

Might want to wipe the slate clean and re-install the template onto your web server.

qolby Friend

Hi,
    i have three years experience using Joomla and i have knowledge in HTML CSS and some little knowledge in javascript, PHP and MYSQL anyway i still categorize myself as a learner

qolby Friend

Hi,
    i have three years experience using Joomla and i have knowledge in HTML CSS and some little knowledge in javascript, PHP and MYSQL anyway i still categorize myself as a learner

qolby Friend

Hi,
    Pls do… i wouldn’t mind if that is the solution

Thank you

qolby Friend

Hi,
    Pls do… i wouldn’t mind if that is the solution

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 52 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum