Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I already paid the $ 40 for Quickstart installation. But until now. nothing is happened. I email joomlart, but no response. Joomlart promised me to be done in 24 hrs. Can you help me on this issue?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@sulutlinkdotcom 251647 wrote:</em><blockquote>I already paid the $ 40 for Quickstart installation. But until now. nothing is happened. I email joomlart, but no response. Joomlart promised me to be done in 24 hrs. Can you help me on this issue?</blockquote>

Hi,

Really sorry for not replying you sooner as we have just come back from vacation.

Regarding your installation request, please follow up via ticket ID#ZTE-603-59548 ( please log into our support system:http://support.joomlart.com using your account >> then view ticketID)

sulutlinkdotcom Friend

I did already.

shazib111 Friend

Happy to see that your problem was solved. Joomlart have nice support team.

amy47 Friend

Hmmm. I am debating on purchasing full upgrades. Seems like customer service is good. I have been working on a website that processes old fashioned photo books (It’s kind of similar to www.mixbook.com), but I really could use some good design in my website, which is why I am looking here. Sulut was everything resolved?

TomC Moderator

<em>@amy47 279627 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmmm… debating on purchasing full upgrades. Seems like customer service is good. Sulut was everything resolved?</blockquote>
    As a matter of fact, Joomlart Customer Service is EXCELLENT. 😎

Might I me able to assist you with any questions/concerns you may have with regard to joining our Joomlart Community with a JATC Membership – so that you can update your products?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum