Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good morning,

I just bought this Template and running into some trouble. So far I tried to install Joomla first, import all extensions and the template… not working. Then I tried to use the Quckstart in order to install the homepage which was also not working. I can’t get past the point where you select the database and want to install Joomla. I read many topics here and also used the Documentation but still nothing works out so far.

Is there any problem known with the Quckstart setup?

My Webspace ist hosted by Strato.de with PHP 7.0. Is this causing the problems?

Some help would be appriciated. 🙂
    Unfortunately if this will not work anytime soon I will consider the refund since I was hoping for 59$/Year I get something more easy to install.

Is there anything I need to install besides the Quickstart (in case it works sometime) or is everything included? How about the Forum?

Thanks in advance

Flo

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Flo,

As I can see that your site is working now alike our demo site, did you get it solved?

Let us know if you need any further helps.

Regards

flogalen Friend

Hey Saguaros,

I was able to install Joomla and then apply the extensions to it and feed the default sample content to it. Took me about 7 Hours to get everything running. And thats only the demo site working for now.

But I run also in some issues:

Some Updates are not able to be done:
    I set up the JA Extension Manager and updated some of the Modules but I wasn’t able to do so with all JA Extensions. Some of them would not install. Also the updated ones show still the old version in Joomla but not in the Extension Manager?

Kunena Forum:
    I did update the Forum Software since I was hoping the template is already fixed and ready for the new version of Kunena. But unfortunately I had to roll back since the template is not working yet. Is there any update?

Also when I look up the Hompeage on my Phone there is a problem with some content. The forum text is cut off and with some articles the same. As soon as I turn my phone horizontically it works just fine and all the text is displayed. Is there any issue known with that?

Thanks in advance.

Flo

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Flo,

With JA Extension manager component issue, it looks like Joomla still caches the old info, you can follow this step to get rid of it: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/wiki-ja-extension-manager/how-to#Known_issues

And yes, this template is not ready for latest version of Kunena, it will be updated soon.

About the issue in mobile layout, you share the URL, Admin and FTP account of your site and some screenshots highlighting the issue, I will help you out. (you can update the login info via first post or put in your reply and flag your reply as PRIVATE REPLY)

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum