Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

is it possible to request a quick-start for version 1.5 ?
    I want to start a new site with this template, and the 1.x version does not work well with unicoded sections and categories.

snowtech Friend

I’m also looking to use Teline in a version 1.5 site. I installed the template, but it is not working. Not sure if it is just not compatible at all, or if something is wrong in the set up. This is my 12th Joomla site, and my 3rd V1.5 site.

If anyone has used Teline successfully in a version 1.5 site. It would be nice to hear from you.

bigrk Friend

I’m interested in a Joomla 1.5 version of Teline also.

teetide Friend

If I can get a 1.5 Teline template quickly I could certainly use it.

I have to admit that I have serious concerns about Joomlart’s lack of responsiveness in this regard. This is the ONLY template club that hasn’t already converted their templates to native 1.5. We’re down to very minor issues on RC4, virtually none of which will affect the template conversion. There’s no reason to wait any longer to convert these templates to 1.5 as promised.

What about it Joomlart?

dems Friend

i think that next time i suscribe it will be with another template club,this one suck a lot and don’t communicate with customers.:(

admin0 Friend

BUMP 😀

Really need this for 1.5. If not a quickstart, then at least a howto on how to replicate and start working on it.

alvaroillanes Friend

… y cuando tendremos este template para Joomla 1.5 RC4… alguna fecha tentativa, o nos olvidamos de este template.

Ja-teline template para Joomla RC4 ??

Ja-News para Joomla RC4 ??

saludos
    illanes

admin0 Friend

Hi,

Do we need to donate or pay for a reply ?
    :laugh:

fraserg Friend

I agree. I really want to use this on a 1.5 site. The description says it is 1.5 compatible, but I’ve tried many times and haven’t been able to make it work.

bigrk Friend

Teline needs to be made Joomla 1.5 Stable ready soon. There are way too many club members in need of this one now.

danstoc Friend

there are many post about that… joomlart will make all templates 1.5 ready – 1.5 is out as ‘stable’ just some days ago – give them at least some time to do the work.
    as in the moment are not so many extensions, components, modules and plugins available for 1.5 i personalyy will wait till i move my webs to 1.5 till all my coms etc. are ready for 1.5 (and first tested on my local webserver of corse!). as the code for 1.5 is completly rewritten i think that a upgrade to 1.5 should be make not ‘just like that’.
    anyway – everbody can do what he thinks it’s the best 🙂

cgc0202 Friend

As far as I can see whenever I come here, one of the most visited site has always been JA Teline, even if it is a very old template. Only the more recent ones sometimes get a few more, but that is understandable.

I wonder therefore why JA Teline, and the JA Quillaja were placed on the second tier of those queued for Joomla 1.5 Quickstart kit.

So please place JA Teline as one at the top — not in second tier.

Does anyone know how to create a Poll from the Forum?

Cornelio

danstoc Friend

hi,

cgc0202;38104As far as I can see whenever I come here, one of the most visited site has always been JA Teline, even if it is a very old template. Only the more recent ones sometimes get a few more, but that is understandable.
    I wonder therefore why JA Teline, and the JA Quillaja were placed on the second tier of those queued for Joomla 1.5 Quickstart kit.
    So please place JA Teline as one at the top — not in second tier.
    Does anyone know how to create a Poll from the Forum?
    Cornelio

your right – we should do that… if you start a new thread you can start a poll (options) – i stated one about JA Teline for 1.5 here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/teline-for-1-5/
    please vote to 😉

cgc0202 Friend

Thanks for posting the Poll Dan.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum