Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

The quickstart package doesn’t install all the data …. it allways get back to the installation process and says something about some ‘Cache-Manifest-Refresh Error’ … the config-file is also missing after trying to install.

it try to refresh the cache of kunena ??

1. ja_simpli_quickstart_issue
    pavit Moderator

Hi

I just downloaded latest quickstart version released and installed on my local xampp without any issue , installation completed and website is up and running correctly

You should check your system requiremements again. or try to download again quickstart version and start from scratch your installation.

Regards

taurusdesign Friend

I have the same problem here. Not local installation. PHP version 5.6, MySQL 5.5.

pavit Moderator

I have the same problem here. Not local installation. PHP version 5.6, MySQL 5.5.

Hi

Could you describe which type of error are you receiving and at which step of quickstart ?

taurusdesign Friend

I press "install", installation starts, an then got the same error, like the dude above.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

I cannot replicate your issue , installed simpli quickstart on xampp php version 5.5. and php version 7 and both installations completed correctly, if you are still having problems then try to download again quickstart package and restart installation procedure on a clean environment , empty folder and new db

Regards

josefk Friend

Same problem here – php 5.6. Cant install quickstart package on my local joomlas2go php server. any other template installation works without problems. Besides – why it kunena in the quickstart package???

josefk Friend

and your demo site of ja_simpli also seems to be down….
    http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_simpli

flamenetworx Friend

Well, thank you guys! I But I still have the same problem…
    I tried to install the quickstart package on my local server and pro hostings. I downloaded the quickstart again on the joomlart website. I builded up a ‘clean and new’ environment, as pavit described above. I tried to install with various php-versions (5.5, 5.6, 7.0). None of those worked !

During the installation, Joomla has all the green buttons wich says me the system requirements are good. is that enough ???

nick1971 Friend

Same Problem – local installation on XAMPP

nick1971 Friend

Hi Bro’
    I’ve fixed the issue
    Go to folder /installation/sql/mysql

open joomla.sql and sample_data.sql
    search (and found) ‘kunena’
    delete the lines containing ‘kunena’
    save the files

Quickstart, now, works !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nick1971 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum