Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

This is the second time that I have problem with joomlart template, every time that I install a quickstart, it bootloop without error and return to step 3.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Just downloaded ja_Brisk quickstart and installed on my local mamp without any issue, i can suggest to download again quickstart file and try to install it again or double check your hosting configuration to be sure all parameters are correct to install template.

Regards

hdavid90 Friend

I download it again and the same problem. Local server wamp works, but on hostgator have problem. Normal joomla can install without problem

pavit Moderator

but on hostgator have problem.

Ask to your Hosting provider to fix issues on your space and make it ready for a joomla installation, this is not a template issue but your hosting wrong configuration.

Regards

hdavid90 Friend

but why a normal joomla installation doesnt have problem?

pavit Moderator

but why a normal joomla installation doesnt have problem?

I have no access to your host ,i can only test quickstart on my local and it works fine , so something is wrong with your settings, that’s why i proposed you to ask to your hosting provider to install for you quickstart and make a comparison between joomla core installing correctly and Joomlart quickstart.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum