Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

After a while trying to create a test site with your system and see that “you had problems,” I decided to mount the quickstart on my localhost.

My surprise come when I installed all packages and I try to log with my administrator account, GIVES ERROR TOO. Therefore is not your server problem but should be quickstart package. (I supose)

Browsing throguh tables of my database I found a curious item “admin user is already created with her password, mail…”..

I tried to change the password of admin user but still don’t working, then I tried to create another user directly throguh database but don’t work too.

My ideas are finishing, now I need help, my work depends that’s template works without problem, but for this, I must install it.

HELP

PS: Check the attached file

1. important_bugERICA
    TomC Moderator

Thank You for posting this . . . This appears to be an issue within the database of the installation package.
    I will submit a Support Ticket for our DEV Team to look into/correct this a.s.a.p.

buybarato Friend

Finally, I have been able enter the administration panel, exporting jos_users table from another DB and then importing to this DB..

Phill Moderator

I see the same problem too. I will see if I can come up with a quick fix for you.

TomC Moderator

It’s still an issue that needs to be looked into by our DEV Team – for those who try to download this template in the future.

buybarato Friend

Now I’m working with template but the bug is there, in the generator sites and in the package.

Phill Moderator

Yes, we know. I am trying to create a workinf quickstart for you and I have raised a bug report on the JIRA so we can get a permanent fix in place.

buybarato Friend

Dear phill luckhurst,

I’ve fixed the error and i’ve finished the site with JA_Erica.

Thanks anyway.

Phill Moderator

Well done. I had begun ro make a package up for you so thank you for saving me the effort of completing it. A bug report has been raised so the Dev team can fix this for other users. Thanks for your efforts in detailing the problem and good luck with your site..

Phill Moderator

This download has now been fixed and updated – http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCERICA-14

Many thanks fro bringing this bug to our attention.

buybarato Friend

It’s necesaty install again the quickstart package in demo builder.

Phill Moderator

I am sure it will be done in the next round of updates when it will all be re-packaged. Thanks once again.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum