Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I did the quickstart installation of the JA Teline IV. After that, I went to my webbrowser and typed http://www.ikben-50plus, but I do not get the installationscreen.
    What can I do additionally? Do I have to install Joomla 1.7 first, and after that the quickstart with the JA Teline?
    Thanks in advance!
    Ellen de Jong

pavit Moderator

Hi ellendejong

You must unzip all the quickstart folder on your pc

after with an ftp client like filezilla or through your cpanel, you must upload all the folders previously unzipped on your

web folder, after done that you must point your browser to the address of your site and start the installation process.

also you have to create before starting the installation a new mysql database,because in the installation process you

must fill the requested fields with your info like db username and password and db name

The quickstart package contains the Joomla core + the joomlart template so you don’t need to install joomla before

ellendejong Friend

Thanks for answering, but I don´t get it all. Before, when installing Joomla on my Wampserver, I knew how to create a new mysql database, but±

– how do you do that when using the quickstart method?
    – so: how do I create a sql database using quickstart?
    – can I do the normal Joomla installation, before using the T3 framework, or does this not work?

Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi ellendejong

<blockquote>- how do you do that when using the quickstart method? </blockquote>

You need to use your cpanel in the Hosting space given to you by your hosting provider and create a new database so in the installation process of the quickstart at the proper step when requested you can insert your details.previously created through the cpanel

<blockquote>can I do the normal Joomla installation, before using the T3 framework, or does this not work?</blockquote>

To install Joomlart templates you need to have previously installed the JaT3 Framework plugin now you have two options to do that

1) Install a stand alone Joomla version ex Joomla 1.7

1.1) Install and enable the JaT3 Framework plugin from extension manager

1.2) Install the Joomlart template. from extension manager ( ex Template.zip ) you don’t need to extract the .zip file

2) Install the quickstart package that contains Joomla core + JaT3 Framework plugin + Joomlart template (quickstart.zip) you need to previous extract all files on your pc and then upload all quickstart content in your webhosting directory ( public-html )

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum