Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I am using the quick start package for the WALL and I searched the FORUM for image questions and I did review them, but I have another one –

The Quick Start template has specified image sizes, but it does not matter what size image I replace these with – they still render the same way!! That is perfect – exactly what I want, but can I change these default sizes? Is this in the CSS?

Thank you

phong nam Friend

Hi ibewguy,

You are right. The JA Wall template has the specified image sizes basing on each item grid size. On the Featured Articles/ Category Blog layout of this template, we do use the Masonry jQuery to display the article/item in grid layout view.

The item grid layout can be changed automatically basing on the defined Extended classes (i.e masonry-brick, grid-double, grid-triple …) inside article/K2 item backend. However, the size and number of item grids are divided equally on different device solutions by the integrated Masonry jQuery.

While the image size will depend and limited on/by the size of its item grid. So, in this case we would like you to NOT change the image size on this JA Wall template because you will need to do 2 steps with some riskes:

– Override the item grid of Mansory jQuery. That can make the Featured Articles/ Category Blog layout not display the item grid correctly.

– Override the image size basing on each Extended classes we defined before. I am sure It will take a lot time of you to get the perfect layout with new image size.

arronlee Friend

Hi, ibewguy.
    Have you ever tried to change the default size of the images using some image resizers? I don’t think it can be a problem if you select a fine toolkit to help you. You can google it and have a try. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
    Arron

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  arronlee 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum