Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    1. Fresh installation. on php7 and joomla 3.5.1

2. I am getting the following errors on the k2 pages.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON has a deprecated constructor in /home/educuk/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/JSON.php on line 127

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON_Error has a deprecated constructor in /home/educuk/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/JSON.php on line 794

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON_Error has a deprecated constructor in /home/educuk/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/JSON.php on line 806

1. I had similar errors to ACYMAILING… but i deleted the whole component.

2. In admin K2 Blog menu item shows error
      Warning: Declaration of K2Element::render() should be compatible with JFormField::render($layoutId, $data = Array) in /home/educuk/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/elements/base.php on line 24
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    it seems the The warning on showing due the PHP7 version compatibility with these extension .
    I checked the package on my localhost and there is no error in this menu > http://prntscr.com/ap3yvo
    I suggest you to turn off the Error report > NONE from global configuration to off the errors and raised the question on K2 forum so they can check it better .

mazhar shah Friend

Thank you. Yes there are problems with K2 on their forums and we shall have to wait for updates. In the meantime have turned off error reporting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mazhar shah 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum