Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hi there,

i triad to install the quick installation of the new june theme and i do not see that i can install the demo content.

why??

how can i install the quick installation of the theme in joomla 3 ???

dieudonne Friend

Hello,

please use the quicktart package : jatc_smashboard_j3x.zip

And it is normal if you can’t see the pictures like the online demo (because of copyright).

MoonSailor Friend

Hi sivanmen,

When check your site, database install normal. I believe error because security reasons your hosting – does not access other Server Time Zone.

Please check Server Time Zone of your hosting and reconfig in backend of site : go to administrator -> system -> Global Configuration -> server -> Server Time Zone.

1. 6802640961
    sivanmen Friend

but why i cant see in the last stage of installision the demo content ???

1. Screen-Shot-2013-06-05-at-12.00.40-AM
    dieudonne Friend

Normally it is the “Default English Sample Data”. Or maybe it was the “test data”…
    Select it and try.

Don’t forget this template is in beta…

MoonSailor Friend

Hi sivanmen,

<blockquote>but why i cant see in the last stage of installation the demo content ???</blockquote>

I think its a issue with the template, I have asked the template team to check and rexport quickstart.

Thanks for reporting.

Regards.

sivanmen Friend

grate, thanks for ensuring.

can you say when it will be stale?

MoonSailor Friend

Hi sivanmen,

It’s still undergoing testing and according to plan, we will release stable version in weekend or early next week. Should not take more than a week.

Kindly wait and check update news

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum