Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have tested the Quick Contact in Onepage and I never receive an email. It says thank you for the email at the top, but when I check my email, we never receive an email. Can someone help me with this?

Thank you!

phong nam Friend

Hi reesechiro,

Did you update with latest version 2.5.5 of JA Quickcontact module ? Can you check our mail on your spam folder ?

Note: Make sure that you set SMTP to Mailer option of Mail Settings in Global configuration >> Server. In addtion, a valid email of Recipient needs to be entered in the module backend.

reesechiro Friend

Thank you! Works perfectly now.

bodgeit Friend

Hi,
    It’s not working for me. I’m using Jooma 3.1.5.
    Your info pages do say the template is compatible but I’m thinking your module isn’t?

I just get a blank page for the site whenever I try to enable the module. I’m also using AdminTools Pro, so it could be that.

“NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error – http://dev.*****.com/

**Edit **
    I’ve narrowed it down to the “Ajax Sending” option

Cheers

phong nam Friend

Hi bodgeit,

Lets try on our JA Quick Contact module again without AdminTools Pro, because this extension supports the features in restricting the access to url. Don’t forget to inform me your result.

Note: If the issue still persists, you can send me PM with your website’s credentials. I will help you to check this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum