Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I cant change text “Send Email” on the submit button in the Quick Contact Module. I have edited:
    en-GB.mod_jaquickcontact.ini there is no text like “Send Email
    I have change this text in: default.php and ajax_layout.php but with no effect. There is still “send email” on the button.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You modify
    COM_CONTACT_CONTACT_SEND=”Send Email
    in <joomla url>languageen-GBen-GB.com_contact.ini
    Have fun

freissmann Developer

Have the same problem – as well with translation of text within the “Login” and “Create an account” menu in the top menue section.

Phill Moderator

Open modules>mod_jaquickcontact>tmpl>default.php and adjust the code in red below

<li>
    <div style="padding-top: 10px;">
    <input type="button" class="button validate" value="Send Email" id="ac-submit" name="bt_submit" />
    </div>
    </li>

and change to

<li>
    <input type="button" class="button validate" value="<?php echo JText::_('SENDMAIL');?>" id="ac-submit" name="bt_submit" />
    </div>
    </li>

Repeat the above in modules>mod_jaquickcontact>tmpl>ajax_layout.php

then open language>en-GB>en-GB.mod_jaquickcontact.ini and add the line below to the end of the file

SENDMAIL = Send Email

Just make the bit in red whatever you want displayed.

5k18a Friend

No it’s not working. This php code is adding text from language file to value”..” but eaven if you add some text directly in php file it makes no change. I have deleted default.php to check if the module will stop working on the site, and it still work it’s not because of cache I change joomla to developer mode.

Phill Moderator

Please PM me an admin logon and your ftp details and I will meke the changes for you. I’ve tested the above on my local setup and it does work there.

Phill Moderator

Thanks for your PM. I have looked at your page and the code is working on the contact page. Can you send me an admin login to your Joomla and the ftp address (you’ve sent me a username and password but no address) and I will make the changes.

andy12345678 Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 224165 wrote:</em><blockquote>Open modules>mod_jaquickcontact>tmpl>default.php and adjust the code in red below

<li>
    <input type="button" class="button validate" value="Send Email" id="ac-submit" name="bt_submit" />
    </div>
    </li>

and change to

<li>
    <input type="button" class="button validate" value="<?php echo JText::_('SENDMAIL');?>" id="ac-submit" name="bt_submit" />
    </div>
    </li>

Repeat the above in modules>mod_jaquickcontact>tmpl>ajax_layout.php

then open language>en-GB>en-GB.mod_jaquickcontact.ini and add the line below to the end of the file

SENDMAIL = Send Email

Just make the bit in red whatever you want displayed.</blockquote>
    Thank you Phil!
    All working but we must to edit file default.php in another folder,
    NOT in
    …/modules/mod_jaquickcontact/tmpl/default.php
    but in
    …/templates/ja_business/html/mod_jaquickcontact/default.php

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  andy12345678 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum