Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Heya,

Am putting together a website using joomla and your JA mageia template.

I love the template, but want to change a few things to go more with our corporate colours, I’m assuming these have to be in the CSS.

Here is the website in question http://www.resourceglobal.co.uk

1. I want to change the colour of the background (far left and right) to be white. Where is that code in the CSS? – Ok I have changed the body-bg jpeg, but the footer still appears as grey – which one is this?

2. I want to change the block to the left of the header picture to be white or something else. Is it possible to put another picture in here? or is it just a CSS thing.
    3. I want to get rid of the option to make the webpage narrower – I thought I would have done this already by only choosing FONT on the Display template tool in parameters. But it doesn’t seem to have got rid of it. Any thoughts on this?

Finally, you will have seen that I’ve simply replaced the default header picture as well as the logo. How do I get a series of images to display on the header in rotation?

Thanks alot for your help.

harrisonmitchell Friend

you advice is much appreciated

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  harrisonmitchell 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum