Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have been thinking about joining to use one or two templates on a couple of sites. I really like the new Zebrina template, but can clearly see it has bugs. I can’t see spending any money to join for a product that is clearly not working properly.

I have confirmed the buggy behavior with Firefox 1.5x and 2.x on both Windows and Linux, I also see the same issues with IE7, so it is clearly a template issue.

If the bugs are fixed, is the DEMO also updated to reflect that? Also, once joining, if a template is not working as advertised, can it be returned so another template can be chosen if the provider is unwilling or unable to fix it without it counting as another template from your membership?

kallan Friend

Hi grazman,

I don’t know for sure but i didn’t think it worked on a number of downloads basis. My interpretation was that you brought a licence to download as many templates as you wanted for a specific period in time. You are however only able to have the templates live on the domians you specified in your management area (I think its 3 for a standard subscription)

Hope this helps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kallan 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum