Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sorry if this is a bit newbie. My problem is that the three highlight boxes are not acting correctly:
    1) They are stacking on top of each other rather than reverting to 33.3% of the screen and sitting side by side.
    2) They have no color formatting.

My guess there is a setting in the place I made the modules that I need to set. I had no user 8 or user 9 so I created them. I noticed a place for ‘Module Class Suffix’ but I am not sure what these modules are called. I see them referenced in the CSS.

I know this might seem basic – but it is making me a little crazy. 😮 I have tried all the resources here- is there a master ‘using templates’ document on this site? I was at first unsure how to proceed when I had no ‘user 8’ but saw it referenced – so I just created it. The documentation for this template is a little thin. Thanks in advance!

dcbahai Friend

thanks i figured out – i needed to use the -blue suffix etc. also had one = missing. code is so relentless.

drismoo Friend

How did you do it? My boxes have no colour.

smartxtai Friend

type either -blue, -green, or -orange in the “module class suffix” field in the modules.

drismoo Friend

Thanks, got it right!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  drismoo 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum