Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to change the background color in the JA Slider module?

I am currently using hte ‘black’ color scheme and I would like the background of this module to be black as well instead of gray so that the module will be more visually appealing on my site.

Is this possible?

Menalto Friend

Yes,just take a look in the css file of the template or see in the ja slider module if its a css file there

musiczineguy Friend

But the CSS file in the module directory is empty and the slimbox.css file has no reference to anything but “black” or “white”.

What I am trying to eliminate is the grey background that surrounds the images I am showing in the box and the grey behind the sliding thumbs beneath it. I would like these to be black to match the background of the rest of the module.

I do not see any CSS for the module that suggests anything having to do with what I want.. but then again, I don’t know what some of the headers in the slimbox.css file are referring to…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  musiczineguy 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum