Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Quick question on this module. No matter what I do, I cannot get the text to wrap around the image in this module. The text wraps the image in the actual article (which is powered by JReviews, if it matters). Is there any way to get the text in JA Newslight to wrap the image? Right now it looks empty with the small (150x150px) image and text below.

Thanks.

musiczineguy Friend

With the lack of interest in my question, I found it necessary to get under the hood and figure out the answer myself. So much for not having to know CSS..

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will post the solution.

mj1256 Friend

i did it by turning off the editors and using hand coded raw html
    did you find a css error or fix

musiczineguy Friend

In my situation, I had a 150x150px image and two or three lines of text underneath it.

To solve this situation I went into ~/modules/ja_newslight/ja-newslight.css and found the section .ja-newscontent img. This is where the css information pertaining to images depicted in the module are controlled. I added three lines:

width: 150px;
    height:150px;
    float: left;

The float tag is the key, causing the text to indent left widthxheight pixels.

Not being a programmer and having absolutely NO background in CSS it took some time to find the spot that needed editing, and more time googling a solution, but at least there was a happy ending! 🙂 I hope this helps.

mj1256 Friend

good idea

I award you 5 gold stars

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum