Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Regarding to http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/footer-on-bottom-of-screen-not-sticky/

Did nobody get a css solution for this?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@immortuus: Because thread of you mentioned for long time, I moved your post to new thread

About of your request, you can give me the URL of your site and screenshot. I will help you to check it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@immortuus: It’s a pretty old thread so I moved your post into new thread.

About your question, you can send me the URL of your site and screenshot illustrating what you expect, I will help you to check it.

immortuus Friend

I send you the URL and here is the pic:

How it is:

How it shoud be:

immortuus Friend

I send you the URL and here is the pic:

How it is:

How it shoud be:

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can use the solution below

Open templates/purity_iii/local/css/themes/schuppesser/layouts/corporate.css file

find and change

.corporate .t3-sl-2 {
    padding: 0;
    }

to

.corporate .t3-sl-2 {
    padding-bottom: 140px;
    padding-top: 0px;
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can use the solution below

Open templates/purity_iii/local/css/themes/schuppesser/layouts/corporate.css file

find and change

.corporate .t3-sl-2 {
    padding: 0;
    }

to

.corporate .t3-sl-2 {
    padding-bottom: 140px;
    padding-top: 0px;
    }

immortuus Friend

OK, did it, but it only make that th footer i a bit deeper.

Ist stil not on the Buttom oft he page. And on a resize it remains on one position

immortuus Friend

OK, did it, but it only make that th footer i a bit deeper.

Ist stil not on the Buttom oft he page. And on a resize it remains on one position

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@immortuus 491223 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK, did it, but it only make that th footer i a bit deeper.

Ist stil not on the Buttom oft he page. And on a resize it remains on one position</blockquote>

It is not bug from our product, because the main content on your site is small, you need to add min-height into templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css file

.corporate .t3-sl-2 {
    min-height: 350px !important;
    }

div#t3-mainbody {
    min-height: 500px !important;
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@immortuus 491223 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK, did it, but it only make that th footer i a bit deeper.

Ist stil not on the Buttom oft he page. And on a resize it remains on one position</blockquote>

It is not bug from our product, because the main content on your site is small, you need to add min-height into templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css file

.corporate .t3-sl-2 {
    min-height: 350px !important;
    }

div#t3-mainbody {
    min-height: 500px !important;
    }

immortuus Friend

Ok did it.

But still the same, on a big screen you see (after the 500px) the footer. And then the background.
    Is it not posible to pin the footer to the buttom oft he Page? After the contend?

like in http://mystrd.at/modern-clean-css-sticky-footer/
    for responsive var high footer Look at the Note

immortuus Friend

Ok did it.

But still the same, on a big screen you see (after the 500px) the footer. And then the background.
    Is it not posible to pin the footer to the buttom oft he Page? After the contend?

like in http://mystrd.at/modern-clean-css-sticky-footer/
    for responsive var high footer Look at the Note

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

If you want to fix the footer page like as the link of you mentioned above, you can rollback all css style above and add the new css style into templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css file

footer#t3-footer {
    position: fixed;
    bottom: 0px;
    width: 100%;
    }

Let me know if it helps

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

If you want to fix the footer page like as the link of you mentioned above, you can rollback all css style above and add the new css style into templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css file

footer#t3-footer {
    position: fixed;
    bottom: 0px;
    width: 100%;
    }

Let me know if it helps

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum