Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I think I figured out how to change the text that is rotating in the Newsflash module, but how do I canghe the background image?

See attached picture below. I would like to change the camera image into something different.

Best regards
    Tommy

fredyq Friend

Using your FTP program, go to templates/ kulanite/images and then you will find the headers folder h1 h2 and h3

kashxo Friend

Hello tommydeca,
    You can change the background image by replace the images sequence hd-1.jpg, hd-2.jpg,… inside the folder templates/ja_kulanite/images/header. The images will be choose randomly each time you refresh the page

tommydeca Friend

Thanks fredyq and kashxo! Found the files there.

So if I want to have more than just three images rotating, I can just name them hd-4 , hd-5 and so on, and they will be put into rotation on the frontpage as well? Or to I need to change a setting with how many pictures that should be included in the rotation?

Tommy

kashxo Friend

You can add as many as you want. The script will list all the file in that folders, then choose randomly from the list.

tommydeca Friend

Ok, so the filename doesn’t matter at all. Thanks a lot for the information kashxo!

rgds Tommy

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

If I want to change the height of those images, how can I do that?

bennitos Friend

<em>@sfpkent 106724 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

If I want to change the height of those images, how can I do that?</blockquote>

In your template.css around line 764 change:

#ja-topsl {
    background:#333333 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    color:#FFFFFF;
    height:200px;
    margin-bottom:10px;
    position:relative;
    z-index:1;

Change the item marked in red to the height you want.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum