Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

On the home page you get the title of the page between two figures. How can I make that I want to use this on every page and not only the home page.

Example:

lcristian Friend

Open the /ja_pyrite/templates/ja_pyrite/css/template.css file and change from this :

h2.contentheading, .contentheading {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    font-size: 250%;
    }

to this :

h2.contentheading, .contentheading {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    font-size: 250%;
    background: url(../images/h3-3c-n.gif) no-repeat center;
    }

katzleon Friend

but now the title is not the same as the home page, I want the title also in between the the swirls.

Menalto Friend

If you go to Menus>Main Menu>Home, you have a tab called Parameters(System), under that tab you can set the title to show, you should be to set that on all your menu items.

futureinprogress Friend

<em>@Menalto 82776 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you go to Menus>Main Menu>Home, you have a tab called Parameters(System), under that tab you can set the title to show, you should be to set that on all your menu items.</blockquote>
    Hi,
    i’d like to show in each article the title between the two swilrs but the solution works only when you see section or category but when you are looking an article you can’t see the title between the swirls and the line above them.
    Is There an easy solution?
    Thnx
    Daria

futureinprogress Friend

<em>@futureinprogress 90074 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    i’d like to show in each article the title between the two swilrs but the solution works only when you see section or category but when you are looking an article you can’t see the title between the swirls and the line above them.
    Is There an easy solution?
    Thnx
    Daria</blockquote>
    I don’t know if it’s ok but works.
    I modified the default.php file inside com_content/article with this piece of code:

[PHP]
    <?php if ($this->params->get(‘show_page_title’)) : ?>
    <h1 class=”componentheading<?php echo $this->params->get( ‘pageclass_sfx’ ); ?>”>
    <?php echo $this->article->title; ?>
    </h1>
    <?php endif; ?>
    [/PHP]

I’ve posted it only to check my works and to help who have the same problem

bye

Daria

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  futureinprogress 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum