Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I have a couple of challenges in the Mobile Version.

This site is SkySail.org and it is built on Joomla 1.5.

1) I would like to change the Menu in the top toolbar to say ‘More’ or ‘Main Menu’ instead of just Menu. (See attached image #1)

Where would I change that?

2) Also, I would like to remove the member login option in the top menu bar. (See attached image #1)

How / where would I accomplish that?

3) As you can see in the attached image #2, there is no footer being displayed. I have links and copyright info in a module in the footnav position. I am using the footnav because if I use the footer position it doesn’t display on the desktop version. If I change it to the footer position it shows up on the mobile version but even then it is in a small column, uses about 1/3 of the page and goes way down the page as see in the attached image #3.

I want to display the footer info (links and copyright) on the mobile version and have them use the entire horizontal space available.

How can I make this happen?

Thank you in advance for your help!

1. mobile-screen-shot-1
    2. mobile-screen-shot-2
    3. mobile-screen-shot-3
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Joomla 1.5 is outdated and is no longer supported by Joomla! or by us anymore… please upgrade to Joomla 2.5

These are my suggestion:

1. In order to edit that Menu text, you can go to file: pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultblocksiphonemainnav.php

[PHP]
    <div class=”links”>
    <a class=”toggle button btn-menu ip-button” href=”#ja-iphonemenu” title=”Menu”>Menu</a>
    </div>
    [/PHP]

then change to your own word

2. To remove the login, in the same file as above, just remove this line of code:

[PHP]
    <a class=”toggle button btn-login ip-button” href=”#ja-login” title=”Login”><span>Login</span></a>
    [/PHP]

3. For the footer, you can enable again and add additional style css for viewing in mobile for that block.

Clean JAT3 cache once done.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum