Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I’m currently using the default-content-left layout structure. Please I’d like to know how I can make the head-search position stay fixed above the mainmenu position.
    Please find attached the screenshot of a similar site to see what I want to achieve.

Thanks in advance.

1. head-search-position
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The site showing in the screenshot does not based on Joomla and Purity III . Kindly check and post the correct url .

jacosky Friend

This is my website link – http://www.sweetneycruise.com. The screenshot was just to show you the kind of layout I intend to achieve.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    You need to do pretty customization to achieve the design like u shows in website screenshot . Creating new module position above the main nav .

<?php if ($this->countModules('new')) : ?>
    <!-- new-->
    <div  <?php $this->_c('new') ?>">
        <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('new') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    <!-- //new-->
    <?php endif ?>

in tpls/blocks/header.php file and then style the positing by adding new style via custom.css file , You can take help of creating new style via inspect element .

jacosky Friend

I have added these and can see the position from the template structure; though it is below the navigation bar as opposed to staying above it at the top right hand corner where I want it to be.
    I will appreciate if you can help me out with the styling; at least something to start with while I customize it to my what I want.

Best regards!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This work needs pretty customization in the Style that is out of support scope , I suggest you to hire a developer for such customization .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum