Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

quartz t3 template? mega menu
    how would I use or implement mega menu into quartz?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear reliablerod,

JA Quartz does not run on T3 framework and so Mega menu cannot be implemented on it, not without extensive code change and edits.
    Somewhere, in this year a T3 version of Quartz should be released. May be you can wait for it till then.

Arvind

reliablerod Friend

would it be possible to outline of updating non t3 framework templates to work with mega menu
    like for instance… adding code to templatexml.ini file including new path including new css, etc…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear reliablerod,

It wont be possible, if it was so easy, we would have converted all the templates to T3 framework. Making any template T3 is as good as making a new template. It takes time, pretty good time.

Arvind

reliablerod Friend

not the entire t3 framework
    but a plugin for the megamenu to function with in any template

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

reliablerod,

Its not happening now, T3 framework is under continous development and therefore, it is not feasible to separate mega menu from it and develop / support two products at the same time. I hope i have made myself very clear.
    Even the mega menu module (oldest version), in teline III is being replaced by T3 framework supported mega menu.

Arvind

simone82 Friend

<em>@drarvindc 169047 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Somewhere, in this year a T3 version of Quartz should be released. May be you can wait for it till then.

Arvind</blockquote>
    Hi, there’s a news on this compatible T3 released? Or is better change template to native compatibile with T3?

Thank you,
    Simone82

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  simone82 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum