Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i want to put logo inside template code files not in t3 framework , so how can i do this.?

pavit Moderator

Sorry what you mean exactly ?

The logo image is stored in images folder and stylized by the template.css file
    so to me is not completely clear what you are asking for

fatmahamdy Friend

the logo generation code (php code to generate logo) was in the t3 framework files not in the template php files. i.e: php code to generate or to display logo in t3 framework files . so i want to put the php code to display the logo in the template files not in t3 framework files so where can i put the php code.

pavit Moderator

I was talking about template.css and not template.php

anyway the code for the logo is stored in this php file pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultblocksheader.php

<?php
    $app = JFactory::getApplication();
    $siteName = $app->getCfg('sitename');
    if ($this->getParam('logoType', 'image')=='image'): ?>
    <h1 class="logo">
    <a href="<?php JURI::base(true) ?>" title="<?php echo $siteName; ?>"><span><?php echo $siteName; ?></span></a>
    </h1>
    <?php else:
    $logoText = (trim($this->getParam('logoText'))=='') ? $siteName : JText::_(trim($this->getParam('logoText')));
    $sloganText = JText::_(trim($this->getParam('sloganText'))); ?>
    <div class="logo-text">
    <h1><a href="<?php JURI::base(true) ?>" title="<?php echo $siteName; ?>"><span><?php echo $logoText; ?></span></a></h1>
    <p class="site-slogan"><?php echo $sloganText;?></p>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

fatmahamdy Friend

Thanks for your reply and support. i want this php code that you mentioned to be putted in the template itself not in the system plugin. i.e: templates/ja_droid/….. so where i can copy this code.?
    thanks again

pavit Moderator

You cannot add this code in the template because the template is based on the t3 Framework and the php code for logo need to stay in that file to allow the template to work correctly
    it’s not like the old Joomla versions where you add the code in the index.php file of the template

fatmahamdy Friend

ok thanks for your help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fatmahamdy 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum