Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello is it possible to implement this function? i do have a membership but for style purposes purity was a better choice than teline V but i want the video feature it has i understand is a com_content related feature, how can i put that on purity III?

Regards

Adam M Moderator

Hi @joomlachile,

Actually this feature is implement for JA Teline V and newer templates so I’m not sure if you can use it in Purity but you can try follow these steps :

1. Update your T3 framework to latest version via JA Extension Manager component.

2. Go to JA Teline V download section, get the JA Content Type plugin, Ajax JA Content Type plugin, JA ACM module and install them.

3. Copy appropriate files / folders from :

3.1 templatesja_teline_vacm

3.2 templatesja_teline_vadmin

3.3 templatesja_teline_vcontenttype

3.4 templatesja_teline_vhtmllayoutsjoomlacontent

4. You might have to check CSS style for video block in JA Teline V and migrate it manually as well.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @joomlachile,

Actually this feature is implement for JA Teline V and newer templates so I’m not sure if you can use it in Purity but you can try follow these steps :

1. Update your T3 framework to latest version via JA Extension Manager component.

2. Go to JA Teline V download section, get the JA Content Type plugin, Ajax JA Content Type plugin, JA ACM module and install them.

3. Copy appropriate files / folders from :

3.1 templatesja_teline_vacm

3.2 templatesja_teline_vadmin

3.3 templatesja_teline_vcontenttype

3.4 templatesja_teline_vhtmllayoutsjoomlacontent

4. You might have to check CSS style for video block in JA Teline V and migrate it manually as well.

joomlachile Friend

Thank you will give it a try!

joomlachile Friend

Thank you will give it a try!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joomlachile 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum