Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi guys, i would like to make effect like appolio has with parallax, which way is it best to implement, i am talking standard front page and put it to position of masthead.

thx

Ninja Lead Moderator

Implementing this parallax feature in JA Appolio in Purity is really a complicated task, it requires much knowledge about jQuery, CSS, … If you’re not familiar in code, I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

chenasona1 Friend

Re-opening this thread ….
    Is it possible to use Marco’s Parallax for Joomla (Free plugin ) with Purity III ?? if yes please guide if anyone tried it ..

Ninja Lead Moderator

@chenasona1: Purity III template supports standard functions of Joomla so if the mentioned plugin can work with JOOMLA default then the question is yes. About the guide and how to work with it on this case, I have checked and feel sorry that your request exceeds the scope of our service.

You can find an expert to have the project done via a reliable freelance site: http://www.joomlancers.com, another network of JoomlArt. I personally recommend as thousands of projects have succeeded on the site.

chenasona1 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 446112 wrote:</em><blockquote>@chenasona1: Purity III template supports standard functions of Joomla so if the mentioned plugin can work with JOOMLA default then the question is yes. About the guide and how to work with it on this case, I have checked and feel sorry that your request exceeds the scope of our service.

You can find an expert to have the project done via a reliable freelance site: http://www.joomlancers.com, another network of JoomlArt. I personally recommend as thousands of projects have succeeded on the site.</blockquote>

Its Ok, I just wanted to know if anyone here tried this out or not !, Once I tried with this extension but I am a Noob :p So, if anyone used that and share his/her experience it will be great 🙂

BTW <blockquote> I have checked and feel sorry that your request exceeds the scope of our service. </blockquote> << What does that mean ? Am I banned here asking for any further help about Purity III ? :((

Ninja Lead Moderator

Purity III template is a free template and you are always welcome for any questions for this template but please heavy customization is not part of support scope. Our support scope is limited to bug fixing and helping users get demo site alike setup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum