Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using the Joomlart Purity III template v.1.1.7 and T3 Framework 2.6.0 on a Joomla 3.5 web site.

When I attempt to access the MegaMenu configuration tab in the admin area, the configuration does not display and I get this error:

"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (T3 Plugin is not enabled)"

But when I go to Extensions > Plugins in the admin area and examine the T3 plugin, it shows status enabled for T3 Framework.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts for how might troubleshoot this issue. I’m sorry I can’t give you backend access.

Akeeba Admin Tools is configured in this way: Web Application Firewall > Configure WAF > Visual Fingerprinting Detection > Allow Site Templates > Yes.

Thanks,
    Hank

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try to verify permissions folders to be sure all of them are set to 755

siteadmin Friend

Hi,
    Thanks. Yes all folders have permissions set to 755. I also did the following:

1. In the Joomla admin plugin configuration area: I disabled the plugin, saved the configuration, and then enabled the plugin again and saved and closed the configuration screen. I attempted to edit MegaMenu in the template configuration again, no joy.
    2. The above failed to fix the issue, so I removed T3 plugin completely and reinstalled plg_system_t3.v2.6.0.zip. Still no joy.
      Please let me know if you have any further suggestions.
      Thanks
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you share as private reply a temp super user account to your backend ? i will have a look at it

siteadmin Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Each website could have different settings or php, mysql versions etc etc so there is no unique solution to this problem,if i cannot see it i don’t know what to suggest i’m sorry.

siteadmin Friend

I understand, but perhaps you can describe where you would begin to look and I’ll follow your lead?

pavit Moderator

I understand, but perhaps you can describe where you would begin to look and I’ll follow your lead?

Then we can stay here for 2 months , if you can share your website login details we can help otherwise i don’t know how to help you.

richardh9935 Friend

Dear JoomlART,
    I have the same configuration and the same problem, so I doubt that looking at the other user’s web page will help.

Please escalate this problem.

In http://www.t3-framework.org/discussions/megamenu-missing-option.html, Jonason Oniem has much the same problem with the Purity III template.

richard.

pavit Moderator

Hi @richardh9935

The url you provided above is for a solved topic , as moderator answered you will need to create menu items then click on megamenu button and a new window will be opened, This features works fine for almost many years and tested right now on my local purity_III template and it is working fine, that means if you install Purity_III template on a clean environment ( no other extensions installed ) it works more than fine.

If you instead are experiencing a problem with megamenu on a website where you have installed 3rd party extensions then we will need to access website to investigate more and debug the issue – that’s why we ask for a website access to user’s website.

Regards

richardh9935 Friend

My question about the Megamenu toolbox should have been answered by telling me the option was at the TOP of the screen, not the bottom.

Your training video said it would be at the bottom.

kopetschke Friend

Dear Pavit,

I have the same issue and I cannot solve it. Can oyu maybe please take a look at my website?

Regards
    J

pavit Moderator

I have the same issue and I cannot solve it. Can oyu maybe please take a look at my website?

Hi

Could you please open a new topic and add to it also your website url and a super user account to access backend ?

kopetschke Friend
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kopetschke 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum