Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I setup purity III at the Add-On Tab with all menuitems which point to Kunena. But one menu item (the main menu item(alias), which points to the top level item of the Kunena menu) does not work correctly.

URL in browser: http://localhost:8888/SchuWebMigrate/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=home&defaultmenu=613&Itemid=612
    main menu item (alias), which points to the top level item of the Kunena menu

URL in browser: http://localhost:8888/SchuWebMigrate/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=category&layout=list&Itemid=613
    view if clicking on Kunena menu items

What I’m doing wrong?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Since your site is on localhost, its been hard to assume the issue.
    Kindly put the site live and share the details in Private reply. so I can check it directly on your site.

Regards

svanschu Friend

I uploaded it. I send you a message in skype.

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly post the details on Forum in Private reply only.

Regards

svanschu Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check it again, I turn on SEF from global configurations and the pages working fine.

Regards

svanschu Friend

So it works only correct if SEF is activated. That’s weird.

Sorry didn’t test with SEF in the first, because I was on localhost and didn’t thought SEF would make it better.

Thank you.

Now I have to search for mega menu vs. AdminTools in the forum, to get this to work too.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum