Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, on my testing-website i am using the component zhGoogleMaps. I added a map from this component to my joomla-artciles. If i enable JQuery for dynamic loading, the placemarks won`t be displayed on mobile-phones. Example: link Also the fullscreen-map: link has the same problem. If i disable Jquery for dynamic-loading, all works fine.

I have contacted the developer of that component to solve that issue…now he told me that this error may caused by the template. Now i am here, looking for some help since i don`t know what i could do now….

Hopefully some can help me with that problem…. Maybe theres an easy way to disable Jquer within the template (haven´t found a way yet)

regards hagen

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Hagen,

You can try to switch default template to a standard template of Joomla and see how it goes.

hagen_fenris Friend

Hi, good idea…haven`t thought of that 🙂 Just switched to beez3, but still the same problems. Could you please check my site?

Since i`m not a developer i have noch chance to find the error on mobiles. 🙁 Maybe someone could give me a hint, what else could be wrong.
    It seems like the problem only occures on iOS mobiles.
    Android seems to work.

regards hagen

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Hagen,

If the problem still persists in default Joomla template, I guess there is something wrong from the 3rd party extension itself. You can contact its developer and ask them for help to investigate further in this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum