Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I use the purity iii quickstart package I download it from the Official website joomlart,when i install sample data the install paused and can not continue I have wait a long time the intall can not complete , see the link of video

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24753889/sampledata.mp4

TomC Moderator

Did you check that you identified your database info correctly?

ak158 Friend

<em>@linghun1 417651 wrote:</em><blockquote>I use the purity iii quickstart package I download it from the Official website joomlart,when i install sample data the install paused and can not continue I have wait a long time the intall can not complete , see the link of video

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24753889/sampledata.mp4</blockquote>

Facing the same problem. Plz, F1

Ninja Lead Moderator

You need to check php.ini prameters from your hosting and install it again

memory_limit = 128M
    upload_max_filesize = 32M

ak158 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 418565 wrote:</em><blockquote>You need to check php.ini prameters from your hosting and install it again

memory_limit = 128M
    upload_max_filesize = 32M

</blockquote>

did not help. the same problem.
    im using xamp v3.2.1

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please pm me the info below:

REQUIRED INFORMATION:
    ------------------------
    Joomla Version:
    Your Site URL:

FTP Username:
    FTP Password:
    Database Name:
    Database Username:
    Database Password:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
    ------------------------
    cPanel/Host Manager login URL
    cPanel Username:
    cPanel Password:
    Folder to install:

I will help to check further.

Martin Möller Friend

Having the same problem.

Anything new?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@martinmo 421707 wrote:</em><blockquote>Having the same problem.

Anything new?</blockquote>

Please pm me the credentials as instructed above, I will help to investigate the root of issue.

mpadox Friend

Hello. I have the same problem!
    pls help m

my site information
    Joomla! version, 3.3.0.
    OS Linux b
    PHP 5.3.13
    MySQLi 5.5.32-log
    Time 01:23
    Caching Disabled
    GZip Disabled
    Server ipage.com

thaks
    Marcos

yaelede Friend

Did anybody still experience the above problem? I did unfortunately. Any solution?
    Using XAMPP 5.6.2 on Windows 10 64-bit
    Tried with Chrome and with Edge too.

I did a manual installation too, without the sample data (i would rather need it though..). It works, but a few actions fail to work (e.g. I tried to add a new custom module, but then Joomla! hangs and nothing else is displayed apart from a bare dropdown menu with a few items, like K2 something)

Any help? Thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@yaelede: You can check the configuration of your hosting as technical requirements and make sure you can work as well with Joomla default first

a_phils Friend

Weird. I’m having the same problem, and I don’t think it is a server issue. I installed JA Oslo with sample data and had no problem. I created another site instance (because I’m evaluating templates) and attempted to install Purity III with sample data, but it doesn’t work. For me, the installer hangs at step 3: I click "Install", I see the "building tables…" etc. page, but then the installer RELOADS step 3.

When I look at the DB in phpMyAdmin, I can see that the tables WERE created in the database, but something certainly went wrong: there is nothing defined in the _[prefix]content table. See attached.

1. joomlart
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@aphils: From your screenshot, I see the table prefix(cit8a) on your site. I’ve just downloaded Purity III template and installed it at my end but I could not see the problem on that.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum