Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello All ,

I have added the the Purity_iii Template and now in my styles i can see all the layouts as per the image attached , how do i disable or hide all the layouts except Corporate?
    Thanks

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-26-at-3.24.25-PM
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You can delete them since you have corporate as default template or you can leave them and set all your menu items to have as template assigned the default template

Regards

vabel Friend

I have set all menu items to corporate, and it still is not showing as a corporate layout? I have corporate as my
    default as well.

pavit Moderator

share as private reply a temp super user account to your backend and i will have a look at it

juankitacl Friend

I want to leave the corporate layout as a start page, I have it as predeterminate template, but the changes can not be made, could they help me?

desarrollo e infotecnolocías

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

In this case, you need to check the configuration from template style on your site: http://prntscr.com/dihze2 and make sure it does not set with other templates.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum