Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Though I hoped for a more versatile template, I have to say that I am deeply impressed. Pariiti is possibly the most artistic thing in the whole Joomla template world!

ShannonN Friend

The problem is with a fancy template like this try the demo and look at the FAQs or the weblinks they are the standard Joomla format and form looks really out of place in this kind of template and those items are rather hard to customize to look and feel the same as the template.

Like the template is only good for interior decorators or a wallpaper company 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Glad you like it, if you have any suggestions for the next template feel free to post them in the appropriate areas.

mikeho1980 Friend

Eyes candy!
    I bet the girls will love it.

I like it too, even I am not a girl.
    BTW, does Joomlart have preference in double right column?

xyzb Friend

I’m assuming the each slide can be linked to something-
    I have DSL and this template takes a bit to load-
    I’ll have to download it and see how it can be tweaked-

Very nice from an artistic/graphical standpoint

noblecode Friend

I too like this template. There are so many uses for it….for those that dont like the flowers it looks like they are only in 2 images (the header and the background) — easy change. Look past the flowers even though I think they are a nice change — Great job once again.

Cory

beckyna Friend

I have to say this is my favorite so far!

bluecafe Friend

It’s a joy to look at it because it is very creative and unusual.
    Not sure if I will ever use it since the flower style is nothing for my contents (I am a convinced Ja Teline user 😀 )… anyway nice to look at a template that looks a bit different.
    I am already curious how the next one will look like … keep up being as productive and professional as you are!

WinstonTjong-Ayong Friend

In Safari (Mac) the right module overlapses the left module. This only happenes in the wide mode. Could you guys check why this is happening?

oxihost Friend

Very artistic

It looks flexible and vaersatile, I’ll try to customize it more. Realy great template. I like it !!

You’re the best joomlart!!

swemmel Friend

Hi Guys,

Wonderful template, very artistic. I like it very much, it is GREAT!!! 😎

ShannonN;18361
    Like the template is only good for interior decorators or a wallpaper company 🙂

I think it is also suitable for a cosmetics-site, beauty-site, parfume-site and maybe a SPA or healthcenter site.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

cuongvq Friend

<em>@swemmel 18461 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I think it is also suitable for a cosmetics-site, beauty-site, parfume-site and maybe a SPA or healthcenter site.
    </blockquote>

lol, Great idea!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  cuongvq 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum