Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I purchased Developer package 1 hr ago, and I cannot download anything. it says that I need to have subscription. I cleared Browser cache and cookies, re-logged, re started Firefox and PC, restarted router to change IP but nothing helps. After I log in, when I click download button it’s like I’m not logged at all.
    I can login and access Member page, ant it says this:
    JA Developer Membership: Active
    End Date: June 11, 2018

Also your whole website is horribly slow. It takes for +30 secs for pages to load.
    I attached screenshot so that you can see that I’m logged

Please advice

1. Screenshot_1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry for the issue.Can u try to reset forum password and then clear your browser cache.
    Login again on site and try to download template/extension from downloads Here.
    You can also try in a different browser, it happened sometime due to cache.

For the slow speed, I already notified concern team to look on this issue.

Let me know if you still have any issue in downloads.

Regards

Anonymous Moderator

@hrvoje If you tried to download template by clicking the GET IT NOW button then it wouldn’t work.
    You need to access the products directly from this page : https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/ .

Hrvoje Friend

Hello

I (finally) managed to download Filter module,
    but waiting times for download was +5 minutes :-/
    As I type this I’m trying to open Download page and it loads, loads and loads…

Maybe this issue was related to slow server responses?

Thanks
    regards

Because before I posted

Hrvoje Friend

Hello

I (finally) managed to download Filter module,
    but waiting times for download was +5 minutes :-/
    As I type this I’m trying to open Download page and it loads, loads and loads…

Maybe this issue was related to slow server responses?

Thanks
    Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes, there is some issue in speed and our team is working on it to fix it as soon as possible.
    Please allow us for some time and it will be fixed.

Regards

Hrvoje Friend

Hello

When do you plan to speed up your website? It’s still very very slow up to the point of being unusable. If I need to spend ton of time every time when downloading something or browse forums, developer package is no use for me because time is important. I need ages to download template package. I’m now on my 3rd attempt to download same template because previous 2 attempts failed because of slow download. Related to your website speed – it’s not recent thing, because I was browsing it +month ago and I gave up because it was painfully slow. As I can see it still is. I also have a lot of subscriptions to many Joomla related stuff worldwide and browsing there works OK, so my internet connection is not a problem.

Best Regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Hrvoje.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share me the URL on which package you are facing slow speed for downloads, I try to download some of packages and downloads speed is decent at my end.
    Could try to clear browser cache and try the download again? If still, you will get this issue share me the package details so we can check download again for this.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum