Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I pay by Paypal
    Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #48U024378W6862706)

After the payment went through, I was redirected to a member only section, but I am unable to download anything and nothing is showing on my payment history.

Anonymous Moderator

We have activated your membership, you now can log-in and start downloading our Joomla templates again at : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=72. Sorry for inconvenience caused to you.

gavind Friend

Just a quick one please. How can this be prevented in the future? It could cause a scare.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@gavind 417700 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just a quick one please. How can this be prevented in the future? It could cause a scare. </blockquote>
    Our activation system works automatically and the manual activation seems to be rare and completely random. For now there’s no definite way to avoid it, but you can always contact us immediately if something unusual happens and we’ll help you out.

swat Friend

Hi,

Yesterday renew my developer membership.
    After the payment went through, I was redirected to a member only section, but I am unable to download anything and nothing is showing on my payment history.

Why?

My Paypal transaction ID: 9BT43865PB736254S

Thank you.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@swat 465127 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Yesterday renew my developer membership.

Why?

My Paypal transaction ID: 9BT43865PB736254S

Thank you.</blockquote>
    Your recently renewed JA DEV subscription is active now, you can try to download our products again.

swat Friend

Thank you!!!!!!

Vaughn Thompson Friend

Same problem. I have submitted a ticket. Bought the Joomla bundle $90.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@vaughnthompson 466190 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same problem. I have submitted a ticket. Bought the Joomla bundle $90.</blockquote>
    We have replied to your ticket. Please follow up in ticket #VBQ-789-50113 .

blickfeld Friend

My account has been deactivated but i paid in Dec 2014 for one year…

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@blickfeld 470290 wrote:</em><blockquote>My account has been deactivated but i paid in Dec 2014 for one year…</blockquote>
    We’re really sorry for this inconvenience. You can read more about this data loss issue HERE.

Right now you just need to PM me with your PayPal transaction ID for the payment you made in Dec 2014 and I can help you recover your membership quickly.

iosltd Friend

Hi JoomlArt,

This seems to be a repetitive pattern. Just purchased a JATC Standard Membership + Domain removal via PayPal and not able to download anything of Uber template. I’m interested in the Beauty Spa and would like to start using it as quickly as possible.

Thanks for intervention

PS: Transaction ID: 97381423J9458764F

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@iosltd 470818 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi JoomlArt,

This seems to be a repetitive pattern. Just purchased a JATC Standard Membership + Domain removal via PayPal and not able to download anything of Uber template. I’m interested in the Beauty Spa and would like to start using it as quickly as possible.

Thanks for intervention

PS: Transaction ID: 97381423J9458764F</blockquote>
    Your JATC membership is working fine now. We have been looking into the possible causes for this activation problem but so far they seem to be random server issue. We’ll keep looking.

linadesign Friend

Here, i have the same problem: unique transfer-code “9BS66946TN386101F” for JDA developer membership’

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@linadesign 477155 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here, i have the same problem: unique transfer-code “9BS66946TN386101F” for JDA developer membership'</blockquote>
    Greetings. I’ve just helped you activate your JA Dev subscription already 🙂 .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum