Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    This is the second time I’ve tried to contact you about subscription issue. I’m now blocked. Last year I paid for JoomlArt Compojoom Order Confirmation on 3/26. While compojoom honored the order Joomlart never did.

I tried to follow instructions in email but the coupon did not work and I had to move on.

Please contact me. I need my subscription to Joomlart active as soon as possible.

TomC Moderator

I am forwarding your issue onto the JA Sales/Business Department for further review and follow-up.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@teleactive1 407355 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    This is the second time I’ve tried to contact you about subscription issue. I’m now blocked. Last year I paid for JoomlArt Compojoom Order Confirmation on 3/26. While compojoom honored the order Joomlart never did.

I tried to follow instructions in email but the coupon did not work and I had to move on.

Please contact me. I need my subscription to Joomlart active as soon as possible.</blockquote>

Our JATC Standard Membership – 1 year which you got from our last Humbe Bundle deal between Joomlart and Compojoom was manually activated for your account. It was valid from 09 Jan 2013 to 09 Jan 2014. You can check the same on your payment history.

However, as you made the deal on 26 March 2013 so I have just extended your membership period to 09 April 2014 (including the pending time from 09 Jan 2013 to 24 Jan 2014)

Sorry for any inconenience caused to you.

Kevin Collins Friend

I was able to upload the update to JA Fixel but when I tried update via component Joomlart extension manager I get this error.

<blockquote> ja_fixel JoomlArt.com Template 1.0.1 16 September 2013 4 months ago JoomlArt Updates

Check update
    Rollback
    Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account.</blockquote>

This site is under development and not live yet. This is costing me valuable time.

Saguaros Moderator

Which update services are you using in JAEM component? If your site is under local, please follow guide in this wiki page to update: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Extensions_Manager/How-to#Checking_for_updates

When your site is online, you can add your JoomlArt account into authentication form: http://prntscr.com/2n9ojy and update via Joomla Update Services.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum