Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m currently using the VirtueMart within the Playstore template. I’m looking for a feature that gives the buyer the choice to change the color of the product for sale.

Can you help?

THANKS, SHANE

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Ja Playstore Joomlart template doesn’t affect in any way your products showed in your store.

All settings for store are managed from virtuemart component, so you should find a specific extension that is developed to be used with Virtuemart, best place where to search something good for you is JED HERE

Best regards

gremlin radio Friend
    1. I’m looking for a feature that gives the buyer the choice to change and pick colors of the product for sale. So i’m assuming I need a extension that lets them do this is VirtueMart doesn’t already have one included. Is there something like that "within the Virtuemart"?

Link to a site that has the color picker i’m talking about. http://shop.empirepaintball.com/product/630/empire-mini-gs-marker

1. Also I cannot alter or add item in virtuemart. Why is this? I uploaded your quickstart package for the Playstore. Attached is a Image of the new product that I tried to create and couldn’t save.

FYI, I have another post in a forum about the JA ACM (Uber Module) broke the display and think question two is being affected by the same issue.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-04-10-at-6.05.27-PM
    pavit Moderator

Is there something like that "within the Virtuemart"?

1) What you showed and requesting is not an external feature , it is already in VM , you will need to create new options for the same article, if you look at VM forum or submit a question on their forum they will explain how to do it .

2) I cannot see from your image what is wrong , super user account provided in your first post is wrong double check it and i will take a look at your VM configuration.

gremlin radio Friend

You can close this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gremlin radio 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum