Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello. Suddenly I have lost styling from different web pages. Also, I lost every css that I had on All Pages Custom CSS. I rewrote it again. Finally, I lost different setting for other web pages like colors, module position, etc. I already fix those too.

1. print-screen
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This is weird, let me check and will get back to you soon.

jrnegronvidal1510 Friend

Hi. I changed the access to the webpage with the issue to Super User. I’m trying to minimize the damage to the users.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

With this page: https://robertsonmartialarts.com/after-school-program

Did you import this page from another site? or this page is built directly on this site?

jrnegronvidal1510 Friend

No, I didn’t. The page was working well for the last 4 months. I created a Call To Action and after that suddenly the page didn’t work anymore.

jrnegronvidal1510 Friend

Hi. Guys, I know that you have the best interest to help your clients as soon as possible, but I can not keep waiting. I had to turn the problem around in order to solve it. Anyway, thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

It looks it’s solved now, pls let us know if you need further helps.

gringo211985 Friend

@saguaros

He fixed it himself because you guys were too slow to help!

This is a major issue and concerns me deeply, please test this on other sites because missing content is our worst nightmare.

You could have a backup system in place that keeps a daily copy of our pages, but something needs doing because this happening on a clients £20,000 website would not be good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum