Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

@svandena: unfortunately, I can’t replicate the issue, I tried to edit / Publish that page on your site with different PCs but it all work (like my video record above).

SiteWeavers Friend

Hi
    I’m also having this issue, I’ve tested the different browsers and yes Microsoft IE works but Chrome and Firefox are not.

SiteWeavers Friend

Not sure if this will help you replicate the issue but I’ve just found out how to fix both Firefox and Chrome on my PC. I use AdBlocker and AdBlocker Plus, turning these off for the domain allowed the update to work as normal.

romolo Friend

Thanks @weavers73 – This resolved the issue for us.

Not sure if this will help you replicate the issue but I’ve just found out how to fix both Firefox and Chrome on my PC. I use AdBlocker and AdBlocker Plus, turning these off for the domain allowed the update to work as normal.

svandena Friend

Tried to respond yesterday, but for some reason I wasn’t able to.

YES!!! That is EXACTLY what the issue was @weavers73. After reading your post, I disabled AB and everything is now working perfectly. (Funny how it’s always the smallest things that cause the biggest problems!)

Thanks all for helping!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  svandena 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum