Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Did anyone noticed that supplied PSD source file and is incomplete?

Like there’s no way to edit background and top header/banner including those images rotating inside the banner. I can see that there’s only a screenshot of a whole design set as a background and no editable layers for top header, image banner, nor for top navigation bar. It looks like it was designed somewhere else and then some parts were just imported inside Photoshop.

Am i missing something here? I tried other templates and they all have proper souyrce files except this one.

I need to be able to change the graphics in this design, but without editable layers it can’t be done.

Please help,
    Thank you.

Walt Kennedy Friend

The images and text in the rotating banner are articles. Look in article manager – section news – caategory newsflash – you can edit the content there. You’ll have to upload images to appropriate location also.

dimsal Friend

What I meant is the original PSD files for those images, but that’s not important, I can make my own.
    What’s important is other layers which are not editable. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dimsal 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum