Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have been an happy joomlart developer for 5 years+ and I just purchased the DesignWall developer plan (order#130926) promoted under the joomlart website. I was expecting the same level of quality and support as yours. In fact I discovered that 1) quickstart files are not included in the download section (DW Wall, DW Events, DW Purity etc…) 2) Supported WP versions are outdated 3) Ask a Question button is not working (I got the message "you do not have permission to view question" 4) Support/Forum is not working (I got the message "you do not have permission to view question" ) SO GIVEN DW RETURN POLICY (If you’re unsatisfied with the themes or plugin then you can return within 7 days no questions asked) I have asked for a refund (order #130926). Given you are promoting DW under Joomlart site…I wanted a) to share my user experience with DW and b) to get your help for getting a reply/action from DesignWall. Thanks for your help and support and Happy New Year !

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Olivus,

Thank you for contacting us! And yes, we’d always love to provide best services for our customers. For any question for DW products, please help us to send your inquiry in Q&A of DesignWall here: https://www.designwall.com/question/ If you have any issue with support system, you can contact via live chat or send email to: hi@designwall.com

Thanks for being with us and Happy New Year!!!

olivus Friend

Hi,
    Got a fast reply and fix from DesignWall,
    Everything working well now
    Happy new year !

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that.

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need any further helps.

Happy New Year!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum