Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am building a site, rather huge project, using Purity III. A lot of work is put into this, and then we want to use Projectfork…but not compatible with Purity III.

Anyone able to help find out what changes need to be made in order to make these two work together?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Projectwork will be installed on Joomla . so you need to check Joomla compatibility with this extension.

guffas Friend

Projectfork works perfectly well in joomla. But not when using Purity III template (then it look totally screwed up), so for now I am using a Projectfork template for the Projectfork menu items, and Purity III for the rest of the site. I would like to have the complete page look the same, so to be able to use Purity III also for the Projectfork menu items.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi without see the issue i am not sure what is the issue may be css/js conflict that can either from template or from the third party product.Glad you found some to solve it for you .
    All the best for you development site .

guffas Friend

Hi pankajsharma

http://projectfork.net is awailable in a free version also, so it will be easy for the JoomlArt team to install it and see how it works in Purity III template, and thus be able to fix the incompability issues. Projectfork is a very popular componentpackage, and I am sure many would like to see it work in Purity III.

For us, we are too busy building the website and make it ready for public, so we can not stop the progress of using Projectfork while waiting for someone to come and and help us fix it. Too bad, I know, but our only option is to steam forward to get the site ready.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello guffas
    currently we can not check this issue . we can give limited support only for licensed Member .You need to upgrade your membership so that we can assist you better .

guffas Friend

Thank you. Actually I had a look at the renewal options yesterday, thought of supporting you with a renewal, even if I am only going to use Purity III. It said renewal price was $49, but when I tried to renew I had to pay $70. So I am not going to renew.

Anyway, regarding Projectfork I guess JoomlArt has anything to gain by making Purity III (and other templates) and Projectfork compatible, as Projectfork is a popular and high quality extension. As I said in above post, for us this is not a priority any longer, we just accept the incompability issues for now and use a different (compatible) template for the Projectfork menu items.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi renew discount is available when membership is not expired . If membership is expired then you discount is not available .
    Read this for compatibility with extensions post .
    Also add the problems with screenshot that you faced in the compatibility issues . I will forward this to our developement team . and if there is huge response from user for the same I hope Dev team will make it compatible with this extension soon.

jethro Friend

Project fork integration would be fantastic… it seems like the component has configuration for use with bootstrap, however the component css is overriding some of the purity iii css to use their buttons and search bar, it messes up the main navigation menu…

So close to being perfect!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jethro 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum